Midea Group - ChinaDCL has been our partner and supplier for over 6 years. Their electric actuators are used to drive our guide vane of our refrigeration compressors. Our central air conditioners are serviing customers in HVAC all around the world with DCL's products. They continuously provide very reliable products and very ontime service to support us.
Valve Solution Inc. - USADCL has been our ODM/OEM plant for about ten years. Their products are designed per UL and CSA standard and passed CSA certification. Very few Chinese manufacturers can produce USA's standard electric actuaotrs with such good quality, that is why we choose them as our long term partner. We are expecting DCL can keep innovation.
WESA Armaturen GmbH - GermanyWith 15 years cooperation with DCL, we are very satified with DCL's products. DCL regards quality first and their employees are very rigorous to products. They always do many experiments and tests to confirm their new designs and upgrade. We are also amazing about their wonderful quality control for the outsourcing parts.
WCB Electric Actuated Ball Valve
WCB Electric Actuated Ball Valve,
DN100 Electric Actuated Ball Valve
3-piece high performance metal seal electric actuated ball valve / abrasive fluids use
|Actuator Type||Butterfly Valve(≤PN1.0MPa)||Ball Valve(≤PN1.6MPa)||Vent Valve(≤PN0.1MPa)|
- 3-piece high performance design
- Size from DN15 to DN100, 1/2” to 2”
- WCB and CF8M body available
- Threaded type, socket type and butt type optional
- Unidirectional (FMU) or bidirectional (FMB) shutoff options available.
- Oversized stem design prevents deformation at higher pressures and temperatures
- Larger ball design provides better sealing to prevent leakage
- Live-loaded packing design
- Dual anti-static devices provide longer life cycle
- Blowout proof stem
- ISO 5211 mounting pad
- 90° operation, middle position optional
- All 40Cr alloy spur gears, hard copper alloy worm gear, metal tapered roller bearings
- Permanent lubricated without maintenance for over 10000 full range life cycles
- Corrosion protection aluminum alloy housing with thermally bonded polyester coating
- Heavy duty motor with thermal overload protection
- Allen wrench manual override/handwheel optional
- Flat or dome indicator for valve position
- ISO5211 multi flange mounting
- CSA certified per UL standard/CE marked
DCL metal seat electric ball valves are designed for severe applications such as high temperature, high pressure, and abrasive fluids found in Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, and Mining industries.